Staff members rated the quality of therapeutic relationships higher than service users did. Staff accounts of routine collaboration contrasted with a more mixed picture in service user accounts.
- Care planning in mental health: promoting recovery.
- Service User and Carer Involvement in Health and Social Care Education.
- Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Paperback, 2007);
- The Change Agent: The Strategy of Innovative Leadership.
- Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery, 2nd Edition.
- Home :: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust.
- Building Fluency, Grade 1!
Definitions and understandings of recovery varied, as did views of hospital care in promoting recovery. Managing risk was a central issue for staff, and service users were aware of measures taken to keep them safe, although their involvement in discussions was less apparent.
Recovery ideas were evident but there remained ambivalence on their relevance to inpatient care. Service users were aware of efforts taken to keep them safe, but despite measures described by staff, they did not feel routinely involved in care planning or risk management decisions.
Research on increasing therapeutic contact time, shared decision making in risk assessment and using recovery focused tools could further promote personalised and recovery-focused care planning. Rights statement: This is the final published version of the article version of record.https://scaracmalo.tk
Care Planning in Mental Health : Promoting Recovery
Undetected location. NO YES. Selected type: E-Book.
National Framework for Recovery in Mental Health - ivapoxfal.tk
This is a dummy description. Care planning and delivery forms an essential part of everyday practice for all mental health practitioners.
Permissions Request permission to reuse content from this site. Care Planning across Professional and Organisational Boundaries.
- Care Planning in Mental Health by Angela Hall, Mike Wren | Waterstones.
- Care Planning in Mental Health: Promoting Recovery.
- Share via email?
- Light and Heavy Vehicle Technology?
- Top Authors.
Care Planning and the Carer. Experiencing the Process. Recovery as a Framework for Care Planning.